SPRING 2020 FINAL TERM EXAMINATIONS:
MAKE YOUR DATE SHEET NOW!
The web interface for making date sheet has been launched on the following link:
You are advised to make your date sheet by Sunday, August 23, 2020. Seats will be available on a ‘First come First served‘ basis. All mentioned timings are as per PST (Pakistan Standard Time).
Schedule of Late Signup Fee:
- No fee will be charged up to Monday, August 24, 2020
- Late fee @ Rs.500 /- (Local Student)/$ 20 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Tuesday, August 25, 2020 to Monday, August 31, 2020
- Double Late fee @ Rs.1000 /- (Local Student)/$ 25 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Tuesday, September 1, 2020 to Wednesday, September 02, 2020
- Special Late fee @ Rs.2000 /- (Local Student)/$ 100 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Thursday, September 03, 2020 to Friday, September 04, 2020
- After Wednesday, September 02, 2020, date sheet interface will be closed.
- During Exams, Overseas students traveling to Pakistan or vice versa shall reschedule their remaining papers with prescribed rescheduling fee.
- In case of any query, you may contact:
- Generate Ticket: Contact Us—>Support System—>Examinations—>Conduct—>Date sheet Related Queries
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 042-99204760, 042-99203899
- WhatsApp: 03000656906, 03000656908(Overseas queries only)
1. Logon using your VULMS ID and Password
(In case of any password related problem you may visit http://lms1.vu.edu.pk/ForgotPassword/ForgotPassword.aspx OR you may contact email@example.com
2. Choose your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional). Overseas students shall select ‘OVERSEAS‘
3. Choose your Exam Center from the given centers
(Once selected, you can’t change your Exam Center)
4. Select available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click “Confirm” button to confirm your selection.
5. Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.