Tuition Fee Concession For Children Of Shuhada Of Armed Forces/ Spouses
In order to recognize the sacrifices of Shuhada and to support their families, Virtual University is offering tuition fee concession for Spouses / Children of Shuhada of Armed Forces / Law Enforcement Agencies on submission of formal recommendations duly issued/signed by an authorized officer of respective department/agency subject to following conditions;
- The concession in tuition fee will be applicable on all offered certificates/diploma/degree programs of the University.
- Tuition fee concession will be granted under the said policy on a merit basis.
- The tuition fee concession shall be valid for one semester only.
- In order to remain eligible in subsequent semester (s), the student must meet minimum criteria of VU Need-Based Scholarship rules (“Rules” herein called “Students Scholarship Regulations; 2015”). The link is copied below for reference:
- Concession will be allowed to spouse and unemployed children of Shaheed.
- Security fee and all other dues (if any) will be charged at the prescribed rates of the University.
After admission confirmation, students may apply for tuition fee concession by submitting a prescribed tuition fee concession form and other requisite documents which may be printed from the link given below:
- Tuition fee concession form (Click here to get Print)
- Recommendation letter (Click here to get Print)
- Affidavit (To be filled on Stamp paper of worth Rs.100) (Click here to get Print)
The duly filled and signed/attested documents must reach at below mentioned address not later than October 26, 2020.
Accounts Department (Fee Section),
The Virtual University of Pakistan,
M.A Jinnah Campus,
Defence Road off Raiwind Road,
UAN- 42-111-880-880 Extension, 631
Before sending the documents, the applicant must ensure that all documents are enclosed. An incomplete form will not be accepted. If any document is found missing, your application will be considered as “Incomplete” and University will not consider your application for fee concession.