Request For Rescheduling Of Missed/Unplanned Finalterm Papers On Or Before October 01, 2020.
A student may request for rescheduling of Missed/Unplanned paper(s) on or before Thursday, October 01, 2020. No request will be entertained after the specified date. The rescheduling rules may be accessible through the following link:
Virtual University Rescheduling Missed Papers Rules:-
Virtual University Rescheduling Missed Papers
The re-schedule chance shall be provided only once.
- The rescheduling fee is non-refundable in any case irrespective of his/her appearance in the rescheduled paper(s).
- The rescheduled paper(s) shall be conducted as per the following schedule:
For Overseas Students: Saturday, October 03, 2020
For Local Students: Sunday, October 04, 2020
- Fee voucher(s) of the prescribed fee shall be payable before the announcement of the result.
- A maximum of four (04) papers can be rescheduled in Spring 2020 Final Term Examinations.
- Login to VULMS
- Open VULMS–>Student Services–>Examinations Department–> Apply for Rescheduling of Papers.
(The missed paper(s) will be available for rescheduling after 24 hours of actual paper time)
- The Select Preferred City of Appearance from the drop-down list.
(Overseas Students shall select Preferred City as “Overseas”).
- Submit Request.
- Once your request is duly processed, a confirmation email will be sent to your VU email address (Please check Inbox/Spam/Junk-Email) from firstname.lastname@example.org.
(University requires at least 24-48 hours for processing your request).
- Now, you must take a fresh print of your Exam Entrance slip from http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk
For Finalterm Exams Papers, Click on link